I feel like today has taken forever. I'm so excited for tomorrow that the anxiety and excitement has taken control of my body. I'm nervous as well, nervous for the flight. I just want to sleep, but like I said the anxiety has taken over my body and I don't see any sleep happening tonight. I'll probably just lay in bed and watch netflix until my body gives out and I just pass out.
I checked the weather for Oklahoma and its supposed to be about 58 degrees tomorrow when I land. I was born and lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for 10 years but that type of cold temperature I'm not used to anymore. It's not like I have a huge winter jacket. Dusty says that it can get down into the 30s and 40s at night, if not colder. I guess I won't be wearing flip flops so much while I'm there.
Like I said in my older posts my parents are taking me to the airport, I was hoping that they would walk me into the airport, at least until I get to security, but they simply don't want to. I'm just nervous because I am not sure what I have to do in the airport. I know all my gate numbers and times, but as to what I'm supposed to do, not so much.
All this anxiety will be worth it in the end though. It has been way too long since I last saw Dusty. We've been through a lot in the last 6 months that I cannot wait to just hug him. At that very moment I'll know that my horrible Wednesday and long sleepless night will have been worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.