Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hmm...

Life has been a little hectic since my Nana's passing, but I'm still chugging along. A few nights after my Nana passed away my sister went out with her best friend, in which she decided to go a little overboard. She ended up getting her best friend kicked out of the place they were in and he couldn't find her after that. After hours of searching, he finally found her with some other friends, after hours of worrying and freaking out. Let's just say my mother wasn't too happy with her, but we were all happy that she was okay.

I indeed got my new iPhone, and let me tell you... It was pretty fantastic. I waited in line, but I was the 9th person. It took my sales representative 45 minutes to process my order though, something happened with my iPhone 3GS, where they couldn't transfer my contacts from one phone to another, and it took them a while to figure out. I got the black iPhone 4S, and I love it. The new program Siri, is pretty funny. You ask it questions and it'll try to the best of its ability to answer the questions... Except when you say 'please' I don't know about you, but I was taught manners when I was little, and yes I am talking to inanimate object, but I still use my manners, and whenever I say 'please' it says "Amanda, I don't understand 'Please'." It just makes me laugh. The sales representative kept trying to get me to buy all this crazy accessories for the phone, but all I wanted was a good phone case, a green one... But out of all the phone cases, they had not one green iPhone 4S case, and I was very disappointed. I ended up with a purple one, which is fine, not as good as green, but nonetheless a good phone case.

I'm trying to keep my chin up because no matter what happens, life can't be that bad. I'm still alive, and breathing, therefore I need to stay as positive as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.