Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today...

My sister cut my hair today... I wasn't expecting her to cut as much as she did so I'm a little sad. She cut like 4-5 inches, I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it feels and looks at a lot different. I've grown my hair out since I was 10, when I had a horrible bowl cut, I swore to myself that I would never get a drastic hair cut ever again, and I've stuck to that. 4 inches ins't drastic, but like I said I'm a little sad.

I'm leaving for Oklahoma in one day. Hopefully Wednesday doesn't take forever to end. I'll be up and out the door by 8am on Thursday. My parents (who are divorced) are driving me to the airport together. They are really good friends but sometimes it creeps me out, how close they are. But they're awesome so I don't complain. I'm still really nervous as to whats going to happen on Thursday. I think I'm over stressing myself, and over thinking. I know I'll be fine, but everyone gets nervous I guess.

When I get to Oklahoma, Dusty is going to be taking me to a few places before we head back home. He is going to take me to the Oklahoma City Zoo, which is very exciting. I haven't been to a zoo in years, I believe I was 13 the last time I went to a zoo, it was the Lowery Park Zoo. He is also going to take me to the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial, which I'm sure is going to be very touching and informational. I love history and I love learning about historical events. I'm also going to be there for a Air Force Special Forces demo, I'll get to see what exactly he does on a daily basis, not that I don't know what he does I'll just get to see first hand what he does. I'm very excited to get out of town for a few days, and I'll be back just in time to take my nieces and nephews Trick or Treating. Timmy Jr, who is 4 is going to be Jimmie Johnson, courtesy of his Aunt Manda who LOVES Jimmie Johnson and conveniently had a Jimmie Johnson costume in her closet for a 4 year old boy. Madison who is 2 is going to be a cute little witch, which fits her perfectly because she likes to scream and yell like a mean little witch would, and Zachary is going to be a baby Yoda, he is only 7 months so he won't be doing so much trick or treating, but he will look cute nonetheless. I've never been big on Halloween, but I will be there and have fun with the kids. I guess I should get used to it now since in a few years I could potentially be married and starting a family of my own. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the future has planned for me.

1 comment:

  1. You hair was still super long! I am trying to grow mine out, I had it literally BUTCHERED the day before my wedding!!! I had to wear a wig! Talk about tragic! I now cut and maintain my own hair.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.